Thursday, February 21, 2013

Another day at PSL, Check out these new pictures

Today I spent a few hours in Port St. Lucie, and had the chance to get a few autographs from some of the players. The whole experience was awesome, and I hope that I get a few more autographs before tomorrows intrasquad game. Here are some of the pictures from today's workout.
Here is the practice field right behind Tradition Field
Dillon Gee and some others walking on the field
Here are a few more players getting ready for some light stretching.
Here is a Matt Harvey sighting.
Wilmer Flores getting ready for some jogging. This guy is so much bigger in person than you think.
Ike walking off the field
Wright getting ready for some BP against Jeremy Hefner
Both Wright and Davis next to each other in the batting cages,

Here we see a few coaches before the workouts. 

Finally, I'd like to thank the following players for their autographs: Dillon Gee*, John Buck, Travis d'Arnaud*, Anthony Recker, Zack Lutz, Ruben Tejada*, Collin Cowgill, Jordany Valdespin, Scott Atchison, Rafael Montero, Juan Centeno, Landon Powell, Andrew Brown,  and Matt den Dekker. Also, I'd like to thank SNY Analyst and former Met great Bobby Ojeda and Manager Terry Collins for signing their autographs for me. 

* means that they also took a picture with me.









No comments:

Post a Comment