Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Yours truly is currently in Port St. Lucie

For the next couple of days, I will be at Port St. Lucie to check out some of the workouts and try to get some autographs. I will be taking plenty of pictures, so be ready for that. I will be at Friday's infra squad game, and Saturday's game against the Nationals. Here are a few pictures that I have taken so far today.


Here is a picture of Tradition Field.

 I thought that this was a cool feature to the stadium. Each banner represents a season that the minor league team made the playoffs. 




Here is a picture of the inside of Tradition Field.












Like I said before, I am going to Saturday's game against the Nationals. I will try to post up a game preview, and a game recap as well. Additionally  you can expect plenty of pictures of Wheeler, Marcum, Parnell, and others who are expected to pitch that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment