Monday, November 5, 2012

Welcome

If you are reading this article, then you are probably a die-hard Mets fan like myself who has suffered within the last couple of years. I am creating this blog to express my feelings toward the franchise that I have grown up watching and loving despite the struggles. I am no professional writer, but love expressing my thoughts through text and having people from all over the world (for this blog, specifically Mets fans) check it out and give me feedback. 

For the last 6 months or so, I have been blogging over at my other website, baseballfan4life,blogspot.com, and that site has been dedicated to all team's throughout the league. I have such a passion for the game, but following every little transaction has been extremely hard to keep up with, especially in the off-season. Like I said I am a die-hard Mets fan, therefore I have quite a bit of knowledge on the franchise. I hope that as this site grows and gets larger, my knowledge about the team I love grows and I become a bigger fan that I am today. 

Since it is currently the off-season, I will obviously not be doing game previews or recaps, but it something I may consider when the Spring rolls around. I am not going to be a big, hot-shot Mets blog, but I hope to provide you with a somewhat consistent basis of news on the Metropolitan's. As of now, you can pretty much expect occasional articles on the hottest Mets news as of late, and my opinion on it. Feel free to post a comment on any one of my articles, as I am very eager to hear feedback from each and every one of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment